The LM Davit Arm kit is a complete solution for lifting material from fixed scaffolding.
- Installed with 4 separate components: the hoist, davit arm, wire-rope and load limiter, with the heaviest component being the 34 kg hoist;
- Suitable for any type of single and multi-directional scaffolding;
- Lifting height is only limited by the length of the wire-rope;
- Davit arm rotates 180°.
- Overload protection;
- Robust davit arm.
- Rotation: 180°;
- Total weight: 27 kg (detachable components: body – 16 kg; arm – 11 kg);
- Offset: 600 mm; – Min. / max. T°C: -10° / +50°;
- Secured by 4 clamps for tube with Ø48.3 mm and minimum thickness of 4 mm (suitable for single and multi-directional scaffolding);
- 2 grips for handling;
- 1 locking catch.
|Maximum load capacity||500 kg||7m/min|
|Maximum operating speed||300 kg||14m/min|
Load limiter – 300 kg / 500 kg
- Our overload systems halt the ascent if the load suspended from the hoist hook exceeds the maximum load capacity (via an electromechanical device);
- The EO 300 load limiter (300 kg) is suitable for our range of LM 300S+ hoists;
- The EO 500 load limiter (500 kg) is suitable for our range of LM 500+ hoists;
- The load limiter works when the hoist is both stationary and in motion.