GEARED HOIST WITH CRANK HANDLE
- Standard CE
Manual geared hoists with crank handles are commonly used in sports halls for manually lifting basketball backboards and handling awnings.
The maximum load capacity ranges from 60 to 300 kg, depending on the model.
– Easy maintenance (1 annual check);
– Removable crank handle;
– Robust, zinc-plated steel finish.
– Automatic braking system;
– Automatically irreversible in both directions of rotation;
– No ratchet handle, smooth rotation.
|Hoist weight||31 kg|
|Maximum working load||300 kg|
|Product designed pursuant to CE standard||yes|
|Voltage, Frequency and Current||Single-phase 230 V - 50 Hz|