- Standard CSA
- Standard UL
The LM 300S+ is a wire-rope hoist for lifting and hauling materials. Its maximum load capacity is 660 lbs (300 kg).
It can be used in the Building sector for lifting and hauling materials, in the Elevator sector for transporting equipment inside shafts, and in the Wind Power sector for carrying out maintenance work.
The LM 300S+ electric wire-rope hoist allows unlimited cable travel and therefore has no working height limit.
Convenient and Practical:
– Very compact and lightweight;
– Portable and easy to handle: carry handle and carry case supplied with hoist;
– Connected to its radio-control, our LM 300S+ hoist can be used for work at great heights. Lifting equipment is easier and there is less congestion of cables and extension cables;
– Simplified maintenance: optimised adhesion system to facilitate opening the LM 300S+ hoist.
– The LM 300S+ is suitable for all sorts of load lifting uses.
|Hoist weight||70 lbs (34 kg)|
|Lower travel end stopper||yes|
|Maximum working load||660 lbs (300 kg)|
|Motor power (kW)||1,1|
|Operating speed||50 Hz = 45 ft/min (14m/min) - 60 Hz = 49 ft/min (15m/min)|
|Product compliant with CSA standard||yes|
|Product compliant with UL standard||yes|
|Upper travel end stopper||yes|
|Voltage, Frequency and Current||Single-phase 230 V - 50/60 Hz 50 Hz = 7 A60 Hz = 9 A|
|Wire-rope diameter||Ø6.5 to 6.8 mm - 6x19 galvanized steel with mixed core|
|Wireless Radio-control option||yes|