- Standard CSA
The LM 450 Hoist is a wire-rope hoist for lifting and hauling materials.
Its maximum load capacity is 1,000 lbs (450 kg).
It can be used in the Building sector for lifting and hauling materials, in the Elevator sector for transporting equipment inside shafts, and in the Wind Power sector for carrying out maintenance work.
The LM 450 electric wire-rope hoist allows unlimited cable travel and therefore has no working height limit.
Convenient and Practical:
– Very compact and lightweight;
– Portable and easy to handle – carry handle and carry case supplied with hoist;
– Connected to its radio-control, our LM 450 hoist can be used for work at great heights. Lifting materials is easier and there is less congestion of cables and extension cables;
– Simplified maintenance: optimised adhesion system to facilitate opening the LM 450 hoist.
– The LM 450 is suitable for all sorts of load lifting uses.
|Hoist weight||70 lbs (34 kg)|
|Lower travel end stopper||yes|
|Maximum working load||1,000 lbs (450 kg)|
|Operating speed||60 Hz =26 ft/min (8m/min)|
|Product compliant with CSA standard||yes|
|Upper travel end stopper||yes|
|Voltage, Frequency and Current||Single-phase 110 V - 60 Hz9 A|
|Wire-rope diameter||Ø6.5 to 6.8 mm - 6x19 galvanized steel withmixed core|
|Wireless Radio-control option||yes|