- Standard CE
The LM 500+ is a wire-rope hoist for lifting and hauling materials and has no working height limit.
Its maximum load capacity is 500 kg.
It can be used in the Building sector for lifting and hauling materials, in the Elevator sector for transporting equipment inside shafts, and in the Wind Power sector for carrying out maintenance work.
Convenient and Practical:
– Very compact and lightweight;
– Portable and easy to handle – carry handle and carry case;
– Connected to its radio-control, our LM 500+ hoist can be used for work at great heights. Lifting materials is easier and there is less congestion of cables and extension cables;
– Simplified maintenance: optimised adhesion system to facilitate opening the LM 500+ hoist.
– The LM 500+ electric wire-rope hoist is suitable for all sorts of load lifting uses.
|Hoist weight||34 kg|
|Lower travel end stopper||yes|
|Maximum working load||500 kg|
|Motor power (kW)||1,1|
|Operating speed||7m/min - 50 Hz 8m/min - 60 Hz|
|Product designed pursuant to CE standard||yes|
|Upper travel end stopper||yes|
|Voltage, Frequency and Current||Single-phase 230 V - 50/60 Hz (110 V available)50 Hz = 7 A60 Hz = 9 A|
|Wire-rope diameter||Ø6.5 to 6.8 mm - 6x19galvanised steel withmixed core|
|Wireless Radio-control option||yes|