OVERHANG PARAPET CLAMP
An overhang parapet clamp is used for suspending a temporary platform to carry out works on industrial installations such as bridges, storage tanks or other specific buildings.
The overhang parapet clamp is mainly installed below the installations and is used in conjunction with our FIXAPOUTRE or Parapet clamp suspension systems.
– Suitable for maintenance works when the facade is set back from the roof.
– Easy to transport, assemble and store;
– Mobility over entire perimeter of the roof and guaranteed stability;
– Adjustable supports on adjustable wheel;
– Made from galvanised steel, which is highly resistant to bad weather;
– Minimal maintenance.