A False Car is a suspended platform used for carrying out development and installation works in elevator shafts:
– Guide rails and counterweights of elevator cars;
– Aligning plumb lines, installing electrical wiring, lighting and landing doors.
Convenient and practical:
– False Cars can be adapted for different restricted access uses by means of their modularity. – Custom designs possible based on precise technical specifications;
– Adjustable width and depth;
– Easy assembly – pre-assembled components;
– Comfortable and spacious workspace;
– Adaptable – False cars can be adjusted based on the width and depth of the shaft.
– Excellent stability with or without a guiding system – equipped with two hoists with overload control and two Securistop safety locks / fall-prevention systems;
– Manual descent in case of power failure;
– Protective roof.
|Distance between guide rails||1,175 - 2,555 mm|
|Working load limit||500 kg|