Electric single-seat bosun chair
The temporary single-seat bosun chair is designed for carrying out inspections or facade work in the seated position; it is an effective alternative to a suspended platform, and also benefits from only requiring one m.lift 350 electric personnel lifting hoist.
This single-seat bosun chair can be fitted with reels, it is ideal for working in confined spaces with restricted access, and can be deployed quickly at work sites.
It can be suspended from hanging systems such as suspension beams or parapet clamps.
Convenient and practical:
– Ideal for work in confined spaces with restricted access;
– Delivered “ready to use” – hoist installed on bosun chair before shipment;
– Ergonomic, easy to handle and space-saving;
– Guide wheels;
– Quick access to facades in the seated position with hook-on safety belt;
– Quick assembly and disassembly;
– Custom designs possible based on specifications jointly defined with the design department.
|Maximum operating height||35 m|
|Working load limit||120 kg|