MODULAHO is a temporary suspended platform (suspended scaffolding) ideal for carrying out work on facades at extended heights.
The MODULAHO platform is modular. It comprises platforms measuring 2 and 3 metres long, which can be assembled from 2 to 12 metres long with end bearing clamps. If c-stirrups are used, the MODULAHO platform can measure up to 16 metres long.
MODULAHO is compatible with electric, manual and pneumatic hoists (e.lift, m.lift and p.lift).
Practical and simple:
– High degree of modularity – platforms measuring 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, and 3m long can be assembled;
– Quick assembly and disassembly with time-saving clip pins – no tools required;
– Easy transport/storage (reduced number of elements);
– Option to add an adjustable angle.
Convenient and safe:
– Ease of use;
– Ergonomic, easy to handle;
– Compact design – removable connection and end bearing clamps;
– Aluminium anti-slip platform;
– Connects to hoists fitted with safety locks (fall-prevention systems).
|Length (m)||From 1.5 to 16|
|Working load limit||900 kg|